Re: New to Lilypond - Questions about using Python to structure Lilypond

From: Garreth
Subject: Re: New to Lilypond - Questions about using Python to structure Lilypond scores
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:51:20 -0700 (MST)

Thank y'all so much for the great answers and resources!

I realized shortly after I wrote my message that, since LilyPond is
text-based, it would certainly be possible to have a Py doc output some text
that could be put into an LP project. I'm glad to know that there are
several ways to bridge this gap already.

I will certainly be learning a lot more about this in the next few months
and I look forward to chatting with you guys more! For now, I'm glad to know
that what I want to do is very possible and I look forward to diving in with
learning more Python plus LP and Fresco!

Thanks again!!!

Garreth