Re: Slurs do not work with Larsen articulations

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Slurs do not work with Larsen articulations
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 19:16:41 +0100

It is quite apparent that this wasn't written for random access and I
feel that websites are much more effective and user friendly if they
are.

"It's easy to wave your hands and say "not good, I
want you all to redo it better" but that will not result in changes
getting done,"

I assume that the project still has contributors who work on the
documentation? It dosn't really matter if they are the original
authors of it. I'm not saying that it is terible, but making some
points about things that confused me, and how they could be resolved.