[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Dots wrongly positioned in not merged chords

From: 70147persson
Subject: Re: Dots wrongly positioned in not merged chords
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 02:35:56 +0200
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.7.0

Hi Karlin,

Thank you for your suggestion on the partcombiner. I have to admit I have not used that facility much. In fact I did not find it very useful when I introduced myself into LilyPond, so that is a white spot on my map. Maybe I should  look at it a wee further.

Your snippet did compile in my LP. It did not accept the first parameter, #'(2 . 9). When I removed it, the compilation worked fine, but the result did not coincide with your image. The right f-note head was there only in the first measure, not in the others. Anyway, the result from your suggestion is not really what I want, so I probably let it be, even if I maybe should take a new look at the partcombiner.

Regarding lyrics, in most cases it does not diverge much, except in small parts of the song, and almost never in the main voices, 1st vs 2nd soprano etc. So the synchronization is normally not too hard to establish. Most often there are at most two or three versions in some parts.

Thank you for your help.


On 2018-04-27 at 00:50, Karlin High wrote:
The partcombiner can do some different things, probably still not quite what is wanted in this case.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]