DynamicTextSpanner

From: foxfanfare
Subject: DynamicTextSpanner
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 07:56:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I can't figure how to change the Y-attachement of the line in a
DynamicTextSpanner.
I try to attach it to the bottom of the dynamic text.

Here is the sample code:

\version "2.19.81"

\relative {

  \override DynamicTextSpanner.bound-details = #

    '((right (attach-dir . -1)
             (Y . 0)
             (padding . 0.75))
      (right-broken (attach-dir . 1) (padding . 0.0))
      (left (attach-dir . -1)
            (Y . 0)
            (stencil-offset -0.75 . 0)
            (padding . 0.75))
      (left-broken (attach-dir . 1)))

  c'2\cresc d e f g a b c\ff

}

I can achieve it for the left part with "stencil-offset", but the same
option didn't work in the right section!
I also tried (stencil-align-dir-y . ,DOWN) but without succes either.

A little help would be much appreciated!