Setting up custom scale and accidentals

From: Ebo H
Subject: Setting up custom scale and accidentals
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 18:03:43 +0000

Dear all,

I am attempting to set up a custom scale that includes using custom accidental glyphs.

Based on the makam.ly example I am pretty much there and can display the existing accidental glyphs as needed.

The attached extract from my file shows my problem; I am able to create and display a custom accidental as markup but cannot define it within the custom scale to have it display automatically.

Any help or direction to documentation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance for the time and effort put in to helping use this amazing programme.

delboh