Re: Is there a way to generate a QR code inside a \markup block?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Is there a way to generate a QR code inside a \markup block?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 15:08:09 +0200

Hi Vinicius,

I did it once. I am on Linux so it is straightforward to install imagemagick, qrencode, potrace and idn. These are used to create an EPS-file to include in the markup. If you on a different OS with other tools to create the EPS then you have to adjust the commands. The base idea is to trigger creation of an EPS, include that as an EPS-stencil and then (optionally) remove the temporary EPS-file.

HTH
Jan-Peter