Re: Solution to have repeats with upbeat and different alternatives??

From: steve
Subject: Re: Solution to have repeats with upbeat and different alternatives??
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 12:07:34 -0400

       Well, I mean it appears that the same thing is scored differently.
The first entrance
has the upbeat before the repeat. If you look at this link of the first
entrance with
the downbeat a half note C flat in the third system

https://ln.sync.com/dl/e80999780/f4ravrje-6gg923k6-id9vw4ub-4bc39fdp

   the second entrance,  in this link, the fourth system starts a repeat
that includes the upbeat.

https://ln.sync.com/dl/17a64e740/7vb6gz87-hi7jxedr-x9rpws6e-tw7z5yma

          The repeat is preceded by a second alternative that is an
incomplete measure of 2 beats. Not sure why it is notated
differently than its first entrance, in which has the upbeat  in
the second
alternative that precedes the repeat, but I do prefer the later, and in my
arrangement of this work for 3 guitars I want to use the later solution
for both
for consistency. Or at least I want to maintain the original.

 And I can't find a lilypond solution..   and / or a reason why they are
notated differently.

 -steve