Re: Vertical space above ossia

From: Walter Garcia-Fontes
Subject: Re: Vertical space above ossia
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 17:02:15 +0200

* Mats Bengtsson, address@hidden [18/05/18 16:43]:
> On 2018-05-18 09:43, Walter Garcia-Fontes wrote:
> > Thanks Carl and Ben for your suggestions. Let me provide a summary so
> > far, since the discussion was a little messy. So we start from the
> > example provided for a single ossia, with more code to have the score
> > extend over multiple lines:
> >
> > So this would close this thread unless anybody has a better
> > suggestion.
> Shouldn't it be possible to set the Y-extent of the ossia staff to zero? I
> made some attempts, but it didn't work as I expected. Perhaps somebody else
> is more successful.

Did you try:

\overrideProperty Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
            #'((Y-offset . 0))

or something else?

I tried the above in all possible places in the snippet, and I could
move up the line below the one with the ossia, but not the one with
the ossia.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat