Re: Parenthesis/bracket/brace questions

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: Parenthesis/bracket/brace questions
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 14:54:03 +1000

Hey Mark,

Thank you for your response. Yes I considered the arpeggio bracket option, but the problem is I'm using that extensively throughout the edition to indicate right-hand chords, so I wanted something that looks a little different to avoid confusion. A staff brace would seem ideal, but I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how to manipulate one into the middle of the staff.

I suppose I could just use another solution (such as small notes), but this looks rather elegant so I'd like to stick at it if possible.

Brent.