Re: naming a glyph

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: naming a glyph
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 16:25:06 -0400

​Jacques:

The ez way is to picture a peace of music with accidentals then replace them with microtonal accidentals, but of a different design than what is out there.   I have several ideas for the design of each glyph, I know what I want them to abdicate, and I want them to be more intuitive (no memorizing).

Thank you,
ƒg