Re: Several questions concerning scheme-music-function

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Several questions concerning scheme-music-function
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 12:47:19 +0200

Hi Urs,

that looks very good!
I was desperately looking for something like this most of yesterday ...

Thank you, I'm sure this will help me a lot.
Best,
Robert

Am 27.05.18 um 11:53 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi Robert,

you may have a look at https://scheme-book.ursliska.de

It is *far* from complete and significantly less authoritative than the other resources, but it is explicitly written with LilyPond in mind and with efforts to overcome exactly these understanding obstacles (I wrote that when my recollection of the struggle was quite fresh).

Best
Urs