Re: Using \markup to define arrow-heads with TextSpanner

From: NMcB
Subject: Re: Using \markup to define arrow-heads with TextSpanner
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 07:31:53 -0700 (MST)

Aaron Hill wrote
> I think you want to override the `right.text` property to specify custom
> markup.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for this. Unfortunately, I'm already using right.text for something
else. I'm now wondering if I shouldn't just append the arrow to the left of
right.text and see what happens? Right.text being centred over the notehead
is quite important though - so hopefully that won't be an issue!

Thanks, best,
Nigel