Re: how to created related tempo marks

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: how to created related tempo marks
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 20:32:58 +0200

On 09.06.2018 12:44, Stefan Thomas wrote:
I would like to create related tempo marks. For example, in bar 1 I would like to have a tempo 4=60, some bars later tempo 4=90.
The tempi are in the proportion 3/2. I would like to write something like

    TempoA = {\tempo 4 =60}
    TempoB = \TempoA*1.5

I want to create a midi-file with metronome clicks of a piece with many time signature and tempo changes and I want to practise with this file. I want to be able to practise in different tempi and I don't want to retype all the tempo changes again and again.
Is it possible to define tempo-relations in scheme?

Hi Stefan,
how about this?

bpmA = 60

{