Re: Ties across voices

From: Shachar Shemesh
Subject: Re: Ties across voices
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:03:40 +0300

On 17/06/18 21:14, Simon Albrecht wrote:
I moved Tie_performer along, since you were talking about the importance of accurate MIDI for your use case. I don’t use MIDI (or hardly ever) so I can’t test reasonably, but it should work, I imagine.

It does. Thank you.

I will point out that the documentation for those is somewhat.... lean.

Anyways, this solution is both correct and produces a clean source code. Definitely the best one.

Maybe it's a good idea to amend the documentation to say that it is possible to create ties across voices.

Shachar