Re: weird de-beaming behavior

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: weird de-beaming behavior
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:38:35 +0200

Hi Phil,
On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 2:26 PM Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

You could keep making odd examples of undefined beaming until the cows come home, but surely it would be a lot quicker just to beam manually???

I suppose, actually (and I'll talk to Urs about this) that since the sources I'm working from have their own idiosyncratic beaming (beaming over rests and grouped at the half-note, for example) that it might make sense at some point to define a stylesheet for each section, so that Lily knows in advance what the beaming scheme should be.