Re: Cannot PNG capture with Frescobaldi macOS 10.13.5

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Cannot PNG capture with Frescobaldi macOS 10.13.5
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 16:50:14 +1000

Hi Karlin,

Have submitted an issue on the Github repo. Thanks.

There's 291 outstanding issues presently. Perhaps I should hop in and start debugging some Python.

Andrew

On 23 June 2018 at 12:49, Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 9:35 PM, Andrew Bernard
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I am never sure where to report Frescobaldi bugs. Can somebody let me know?

Good chance it's the GitHub issues page for the project. Subject to
correction by anyone more closely involved with Frescobaldi
development.

<https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues>