Re: Change number of measures per page globally

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Change number of measures per page globally
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:33:00 -0400

Hi,

> The lack of documentation on both how to use and how to set up these tools is
> what puts me off into using them.

That’s definitely too bad. They’re really easy to set up, and the example files
are pretty easy to copy/adapt. Hopefully one day the documentation will be more
to your satisfaction, because I can’t imagine working without the openlilylib
project (especially the breaks and edition parts).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info