Re: Chord mode question

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Chord mode question
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:44:57 +0000

On 6/25/18, 12:13 PM, "Kieren MacMillan" <address@hidden> wrote:

    Hello,

    > I thought there might be a way to obtain that same result for the first
chord without the risk of ambiguity, i.e. other chords with notes removed may
end up as <c ges> in customChordExceptions too.

    Understood. Hopefully one day soon, there will be an easy way to get even
more granular control over chord names. (There was a GSoC project, but I don’t
know how far that got?).

The GSOC project got done, and would have resolved this.  However, there were
some issues in getting it merged, and the student stopped participating in
development.

I may be able to get the work merged.  I will try over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Carl