Re: CueVoice issues.

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: CueVoice issues.
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:14:45 -0500

On Mon 25 Jun 2018 at 21:03:34 (-0400), address@hidden wrote:
> [...]

[I wonder where my << disappeared to.]

> \new CueVoice { \Quotea }
> \new CueVoice { \Quoteb }
> >>

> Not sure I understand where I do that. Is it inside the quote? Inline with
> the regular part? Do I create other cue voices inside the multi one?

I would imagine that by placing { } \\ { } in your CueVoice, you've
created two new voices that are merely Voices, not CueVoices. (Others
might correct me.) Anyway, I've attached a modified example in which I've
. corrected the pitch of voiceTwo in your snippet,
. deleted   main =,
. added a rest to represent what the main part is playing
  during the first cue.

Cheers,
David.