Re: How to reduce the size of a grandstaff in relation to the choir part

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: How to reduce the size of a grandstaff in relation to the choir part?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 01:09:08 -0700 (MST)

Bernhard Kleine wrote
> this works well but now I would like to reduce the size of the
> grandstaff to \small oder \tiny but do not succeed. Putting \tiny in
> front of \new Staff oder \new Voice does nothing.
>
> Any help welcome!
>
> Bernhard

You don't use the \magnifyStaff property?

Ex:

\new Staff \with {
     instrumentName = \markup \center-column { "Posaune I" "Posaune II" }
     shortInstrumentName = \markup \center-column { "P.I" "P.II" }
     \magnifyStaff #4/7
   } <<
     \clef bass
     \new Voice = "posauneeins" { \voiceOne \scoreATromboneI }
     \new Voice = "posaunezwei" { \voiceTwo \scoreATromboneII }