Multi-part score

From: Vaughan McAlley
Subject: Multi-part score
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 00:08:12 +1000

Oops, need to forward to list…

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vaughan McAlley <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018, 00:05
Subject: Re: Multi-part score
To: Joshua Armenta <address@hidden>

On Thu, 5 Jul 2018, 22:56 Joshua Armenta, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ponders,

Is there a way to have multiple scores in a score with different layout options, and without using lilypond-book or book part?

Basically, I have a multimovment work for large chamber orchestra that I'm typesetting, and some of the movements I want to use max-systems-per-page = 1 (Mov 3 is keyboard and tenor, movement 4 is full ensemble, so 23 staves per system).

I wasn't able to get bookpart to work without it invoking full headers every time.

--
Josh Armenta
Composer, Conductor & Scholar

"If I cannot fly, let me sing." - Stephen Sondheim