Re: Custom bar numbering format

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Custom bar numbering format
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 15:52:26 +0200

Dear Kyle,

please reply to the list directly.

> why does it print the bar numbers as such?

It will print the bar numbers at each beginning of a line by default
BarNumber.break-visibility is set to begin-of-line-visible
That means all other bar lines in the middle and at the end of a staff
line have not bar number.

What the extra voice does, is this:
It is silent and at the beginning of each 10th bar, it changes the bar
number visibility to visible (unless it is the end of a staff line). But
only \once, that means only for this point in time. All other times
print bar numbers as the default (described above) says.

So in short the rules are now:
1. bar numbers only at the beginning of a staff line
2. change the rules to "at the beginning and in the middle of a staff
line" at every 10th bar.

Cheers,
Joram