Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 19:56:21 +0200

Il 08 lug 2018 16:21, Mats Behre <address@hidden> ha scritto:

On 2018-07-07 18:54, Federico Bruni wrote:

> Il giorno sab 7 lug 2018 alle 18:49, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>>  I would be interested to know how other users make corrections to the scores they have typeset. […] Switching to Skim or another PDF viewer is a logical suggestion.
>>
>> Skim works great for me.
>>

> Kieren, I can't believe you use the text edito bundled in the LilyPond app! :-)
> Which text editor are you using?
> How did you set Skim to open the editor you want?

I found this: https://superuser.com/questions/548119/how-do-i-configure-custom-url-handlers-on-os-x and downloaded SwiftDefaultApps. It works on High Sierra, don't know about El Capitan, but if not it seems that RCDefaultApp should do the trick for you.

Can you be more specific?
What do you mean with "it works"?
Which command did you assign for textedit protocol?

Yesterday I read a similar answer and installed RVDefaultApp. Now I can set which application should open textedit:// URIs.
However I cannot set the text editor directly, as the text editor cannot handle this protocol.

I guess I should use lilypond-invoke-editor but, as I've already reported, I could not make it work on either Mac or Windows.

It looks like it's the last step to get what I want.