Custom drumStyleTable and improvisationOn/Off

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Custom drumStyleTable and improvisationOn/Off
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 20:58:38 +0200

Dear Ponderers,

I'm setting up a custom drumStyleTable as described in the documentation here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-percussion#custom-percussion-staves

So far, so good, but I've noticed that \improvisationOn/Off seems to stop working with the custom table in use. Does anyone know of way to keep this working?

Thanks in advance!
Best,
Robert