Re: Customize \RemoveEmptyStaves

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: Customize \RemoveEmptyStaves
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:21:58 -0300

The \tag metoth does not respect the time of removed bars. Still nice tip ;)

El El mar, 17 de jul de 2018 a las 14:11, Marcos Press <address@hidden> escribió:
My bad! Send without attach!
Sorry!
Here...

El El mar, 17 de jul de 2018 a las 14:09, Marcos Press <address@hidden> escribió:
Actually I'm not certain of which metoth to use. Perhaps it should be other way.
The attached image is what I'm transcribing.

I'ts for a double hand/staff instrument that lots of times use only one. Or both doing the same so we just write one hand.

The resault is reduction of pages and unnecesary eye data.

How would you resolve these?