Sample string for Emmentaler

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Sample string for Emmentaler
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:22:58 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to get some input/contribution for my current improvements to Frescobaldi.

I've rewritten the "Show available fonts" dialog that is now a useful tool (as compared to the previous dialog that simply showed the log output of "lilypond -dshow-available-fonts".

Now I want to add a tab to that dialog to also show the *notation* fonts that LilyPond finds. Upon request this will of course compile a short sample snippet using the font, but I want to show an immediate reference (a musical "The quick brown fox"). This has to be a regular string as could be used in a text program.

I'd be happy about getting some examples of strings showing off the characteristics of a font, with e.g. clefs, flags etc. Not a LilyPond \markup but something that can be copied and pasted into a word processor and the Emmentaler font applied to.

Thanks
Urs