Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 22:00:46 -0400

Sure, but from a programming point of view it is better to have all characters the same size, then if in the exponent or subscript then shrink them. That way you treat all characters equally and this question as an example cannot arise. Just good principle.

It is my personal choice to use it like that regardless of what the Conservatoire requires. I sometime need the half diminished and diminished as the only character, and it is not nice to squint to see them.