Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: mason
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 12:07:29 -0700

On 08/07, address@hidden wrote:
> The problem has been solved by Mason

The problem was pretty much entirely solved by David N. I'm glad that the very
minor change I made got it closer to what you need, but you should thank him
for writing the excellent \include.

Sorry for getting the thread off-topic by bringing up the license. David K is
correct that it was notrelevant to my point. What I should have said is that
the snippet can be tweaked for your use case, and that this doesn't require
criticism of something that has been shared with you that was written with a
different case in mind. That's all.

Best,

Mason