Re: creating new accidental styles

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Re: creating new accidental styles
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 15:37:47 -0300

Copying the list

Em qui, 9 de ago de 2018 às 12:31, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> escreveu:
Hello Caio,

I have been through this whole thing and created an include file for baroque-style accidentals, which may serve as a model. Unfortunately, I can't attach it, since I'm on the road. But I already sent it to the list in a similar discussion, so it should be possible to find it. It's called accidental-style-baroque.ily.

HTH, Simon

Found it in the dev list. Thanks a lot, man. Let me see if I can do what I need now. Here is the link to the archive, if someone in the future needs to find it again: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2016-05/msg00119.html