Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 09:35:16 -0400

David Nalesnik had nothing to do with this, behaved well and to the point and has been drawn into the mess you created because he signed by the same name as you.

Since I am big enough to apologize if I make a mistake.
When will you apologize for the mess you made on this thread for starting all this trouble with your snyde remarks and taunts ?

Are YOU big enough ?