Re: lyLuaTeX issues

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: lyLuaTeX issues
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 11:25:14 -0400

Thank you very much Jacques.

lyLuaTeX is a godsent! and solves so much of my problems.
It is now possible for those so inclined to do complete one-stop digital presentations were previously it was a multi document nightmare.

Last questions
I will work through directories of public lilypond routines to verify it works with lyluatex.
Where do you prefer I post issues I find ?

I have been told that lilypond UG is the place by some (why I am here in the first place) and others recommended the bugtracker.
I would think the latter, but I am not sure and you would know.

Looking forward to the next release.
thank you.