Re: start engraving at specified measure

From: Michael Winter
Subject: Re: start engraving at specified measure
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 18:31:02 +0200

Thanks,

I did try that directive, but it seems to not keep my proportional notation.

Is that by design?

-Michael

On 8/23/18 6:22 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Michael Winter <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

Is it possible to start engraving at a specified measure or to omit
the first x measure.

Note that I am not trying to create a fragment here. I just want to
drop x given empty measures at the beginning of a particular staff
(without removing empty staves past a certain point).

I tried to temporarily turn on and off

Staff.VerticalAxisGroup.remove-empty

But that did not seem to work with multiple voices (at least the
reverting part).
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/skipping-corrected-music>