AW: [Question] How to increment the current bar number

From: simon
Subject: AW: [Question] How to increment the current bar number
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 11:47:09 +0200

Thank you very much to the both of you!
This solved my problem 😊

Greetings,
Simon

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lilypond-user <address@hidden> Im Auftrag von Torsten Hämmerle
Gesendet: Sonntag, 2. September 2018 21:21
An: address@hidden

David Kastrup wrote
> Malte Meyn &lt;

> lilypond@

> &gt; writes:
>
>> You have to get the Score context somehow. This can be done by using
>> \applyContext. I don’t know what context the procedure then is called
>> with (maybe the current Bottom?)
>
> The current "whatever".  Since you already had R1*3 descend to Bottom,
> that would be Bottom.

How about using ly:context-property-where-defined?
As in:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.82"

increaseBarNumber =
#(define-music-function (par loc addm) (integer?)
   (make-apply-context
    (lambda (context)
      (let* ((where (ly:context-property-where-defined context
'currentBarNumber))
             (cbn (ly:context-property where 'currentBarNumber)))
        (ly:context-set-property! where 'currentBarNumber (+ addm cbn))))))

testmusic = \relative {
  c'4 d e f g a b c d e f g a b c2 R1*3
  c4 b a g f e d c b a g f e d c2
}