RE: SustainPedal and outside-staff-priority

From: foxfanfare
Subject: RE: SustainPedal and outside-staff-priority
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 14:55:21 -0700 (MST)

Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote
> FoxFanFare,
>
> Why not place the slut above the notes?
> To me that would be more conventional.
>
> Mark

Actually, the exemple above was just for demonstration. The problem is in
another context:  pedal.JPG
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/pedal.JPG>

You can look at the second pedal mark which look better inside the slur. I
did manage this by using the extra-offset property but I try to not use this
very often as it doesn't prevent for collusion. I wondered why in this case
my code wasn't working!