How to display a rim shot

From: OTIS DOSS III
Subject: How to display a rim shot
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 19:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

I'm a newbie to the lilypond-user list (so please go easy on me :) .  I've been using LilyPond for several years now to create drum transcriptions.  I absolutely love it!!  (A job well done to all of the developers.)

As my subject indicates, I want to display a rim shot, which is typically indicated by a note with a diagonal slash:

I've searched the documentation, but I can't find out how to do this.  Can this been done?  And how?  Thanks times infinity in advance for any help.

Bill