Re: Cover page

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Cover page
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:02:23 +0200

foxfanfare <address@hidden> writes:

> All your comments really interest me, but here are some questions I'd also
> wish to ask:
>
> - Is Latex a good replacement for Word?

In the same manner as a CNC hand plane (if there is such a thing) is a
good replacement for a belt sander.  Similar basic purpose, totally
different means of control and not all that comparable results.  And
being skilled with one has little to do with the other.

> What manager you'd recommend to use?  - Would it be possible (or at
> least "convenient") to use LilyPond to make everything (front page,
> ToC, Preface, etc... ?)  - Is it possible to import Inskape files in
> LP for the cover?

You can include EPS files I think.

--
David Kastrup