Re: Color noteheads according to their duration

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Color noteheads according to their duration
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 07:54:26 +0200

Il giorno gio 27 set 2018 alle 21:29, Tim Meier <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello,

unfortunately I'm not that well versed in the lillypond/scheme syntax. What I want to do is basically this (in pseudocode):

if (noteDuration is quarter) => make noteHead blue
if (noteDuration is half) => make noteHead red

Can someone tell me how I would write that in Scheme?

You may adapt this snippet to work on durations instead of pitches:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/pitches#pitches-coloring-notes-depending-on-their-pitch

IMO a new coloring-notes-depending-on-their-duration.ly file should be added to the Snippets manual if someone comes up with the required code.