Re: Edition Engraver suppress log files

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver suppress log files
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 11:07:47 +0200

Hi Urs,

I combine the answers:
The *.edition.log file might be named differently - not .log - as this
file has a purpose outside the debug-log realm. And this is the reason
I'd vote against writing the edition-context-information in a global log
file. But for all debug-logs piping them into one (optional) files makes
absolutely sense. How this file should be formatted is another question.
And sometimes it is helpful if the log is written before Lily crashes
;-) so it might be worth writing immediatly.

Jan-Peter