Re:problems in spacing

From: Massimiliano Viel
Subject: Re:problems in spacing
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:47:40 +0200

Dear Davide,
thank you for the answer. that was exactly the problem… I just missed to get
myself the solution which is nevertheless very explicit in the manual. It is
easy for a newbie to get lost in the complications of Lilypond even in simple
matters.

And sorry for being a total newbie also in asking for help :-D I’ll do better
in the next time!

Again thank you and best wishes

Massimiliano