Score numbering

From: wferi
Subject: Score numbering
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 09:35:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm creating a songbook using Lilypond the direct way, not via
lilypond-book, but entering several \score and \markup sections.
Is there an easy way to get automatic numbering of the scores in the
output?  I actually create each song by calling two Scheme functions to
factor out as much formatting as possible, so it's certainly possible to
include incrementing numbering there, but I'd like to check if there's a
built-in facility beforehand.  I'll go for automatic numbering of
additional verses (markups) then...
--
Thanks,
Feri