Re: Does LilyPond on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)?

From: Gail Rein
Subject: Re: Does LilyPond on MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)?
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:04:04 -0700

Trevor, great to know. Thank YOU!
Gail

On Dec 7, 2018, at 10:28 AM, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Gail,

I've been running LilyPond 2.19.82 very intensively under Mojave for several weeks; everything works perfectly.

Trevor.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 12:26 PM Jean-Julien Fleck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Gail,
Le dim. 11 nov. 2018 à 18:41, Gail Rein <address@hidden> a écrit :
I am thinking it is time to move from MacOS High Sierra to Mojave. System information for LilyPond 2.18.2-1 says it is not a 64-bit application, which I understand can be a problem for Mojave.

If you have experience using LilyPond 2.18.2-1 (current stable version for MacOS) on MacOS 10.14 Mojave, I would appreciate your sharing if it was transparent or not.

I just installed the MacOSX 2.18.2-1 version from lilypond.org on Mojave and it seems to be working just fine (at least on a trivial example).
I also tried Frescobaldi and it works just fine as well.

JJ Fleck
Physique et Informatique
PCSI1 Lycée Kléber