Re: lilypond.org Productions page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond.org Productions page
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 11:38:17 +0100

Il giorno sab 8 dic 2018 alle 10:35, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:

I prefer a small list of active projects than a larger list of mostly abandoned ones. We should also point out that the list is limited to a) projects using LilyPond exclusively (otherwise we might mention also IMSLP) b) works publicly available and distributed as either public domain or open content works. This would explain the small list.

I've just uploaded a patch:
https://codereview.appspot.com/348040043/

Please comment on Rietveld if you have any suggestion.

Thanks
Federico