Re: using Lilypond as a graphical drawing app

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: using Lilypond as a graphical drawing app
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 08:08:41 +0100

ohmygod, is anybody still working on this? The idea to somebody re-doing Treatise in Lily *as vector graphics* literally made me gasp. That's some next-level insanity.

Kudos to you, to whoever coded that, and to everybody. I … I need to go sit down for a while.

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 9:25 PM Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pierre,

> Your topic reminds me some test pages done with a C. Cardew score two years ago:
> http://lilybin.com/u8vxbi/1

WOW! Lilypond never ceases to amaze me.

A non-trivial detail: we’re viewing that in a browser.
Just let that sink in.  =)

Thanks!
Kieren.