Re: Problems defining markup function to draw lines.

From: Trevor
Subject: Re: Problems defining markup function to draw lines.
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 10:48:58 +0000

Mike, you wrote 22/12/2018 04:15:03

Our choir has developed some "in-house" markings which I'm trying to replicate in LilyPond. One is the use of a double slash to visually indicate the last section of a piece when the musical pattern changes for that last part.

I can replicate that by using a markup like the following:

a2^\markup { \with-dimensions #'(0 . 0) #'(0 . 0) \path #0.3 #'((moveto 5 -2) (lineto 7 2) (moveto 6 -2) (lineto 8 2)) }
Could you shortcut this by using a caesura mark?

Trevor