Re: Coloring notes played on black piano key AND coloring accidental and

From: Barbara Mroczek
Subject: Re: Coloring notes played on black piano key AND coloring accidental and key signature notes with different colors
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:07:36 +0100

I don't see any answer, so here are my two cents.

Here you can find snippet, that colors note heads depending on their pitch and name:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Pitches#Coloring-notes-depending-on-their-pitch

All you need to do is modify the list associating pitches (names) with colors. Pitches are described using ly:make-pitch, which description you will find here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/scheme-functions

As I understand, you want all pitches from key signature blue and the rest of non-natural pitches red.

Hth,
Basia