Title Position Off

From: Reggie
Subject: Title Position Off
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:35:55 -0700 (MST)

How is it possible to simply? move a title of a piece vertical up? Without
moving the systems below first or any systems? I don't want to mess up
markup-system-spacing.minimum-distance or
markup-system-spacing.basic-distance or so on. Just move a title up Y offset
something amount without effecting anything else. Why is this not possible
without custom headers it's too complicated :( Can you help me solve this
thank you!!