Re: How do you add this staff group bracket?

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: How do you add this staff group bracket?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 09:30:19 -0700 (MST)

One more question. I wonder if Lily can do this :)))

Think about this
\new StaffGroup
\relative c'' <<
  \set StaffGroup.systemStartDelimiterHierarchy
    = #'(SystemStartSquare (SystemStartBrace (SystemStartBracket a
                             (SystemStartSquare b)  ) c ) d)
  \new Staff { c1 }
  \new Staff { c1 }
  \new Staff { c1 }
  \new Staff { c1 }
  \new Staff { c1 }

Is it possible to manually "override" OR set a staffgroup nest for just the
pages where there are the two oboes? As my example, what if I wanted to
group the flutes in one group, oboes and basson in group, brass in group,
and strings in group. But ONLY for a select number of pages. How can you do
this in Lily? I know you can complex delimit and create groups powerful but
I can't understand it.

tldr is there any way in Lily to manually force certain staffgroupings for a
SELECT group of pages, like where two oboes exist, then the rest is left
alone as it was?