Re: select a note in a chord

From: Davide Bonetti
Subject: Re: select a note in a chord
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:00:05 +0100

Hi Valentin and everybody.

So, now the chord name is preserved when \dropNote or \raiseNote is applied once, but not when is applied twice or more.

It reminds me something that happens when a variable in lilypond is called with $ instead of # , but in scheme I don't see this difference.

Could it be something like that?

BTW I prefeer \riseNote instead of \raiseNote .

Regards

Davide