Rotated StaffGroup InstrumentName?

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Rotated StaffGroup InstrumentName?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:38:46 +0100

Hi List,

quick general question:

if I have a StaffGroup, like this in my score:
----------------------------------
\new StaffGroup = "Staff_soloists"
    <<
      \new Staff = "Staff_oboe_solo" <<
          \global \exTwoOboeMusic

      \new Staff = "Staff_guitar_solo" <<
        \global \exTwoGuitarMusic

      \new StaffGroup = "Staff_percussion_solo" \with {
        systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartSquare
        instrumentName = #"Perc. Solo"
        shortInstrumentName = #"S.Prc."
      }
      <<
        \new Staff = "percSoloOneUpper" <<
          \global \exTwoPercSoloOneMusicUpper

        \new Staff = "percSoloOneLower" <<
          \global \exTwoPercSoloOneMusicLower

       \new Staff = "exTwoCbsSolo" <<
          \global \exTwoBassSoloMusic

Is there a way to put the group InstrumentName for that whole group, but rotated 90°? This is something that would be useful, for example, in a piece for orchestra with both chorus and soloists, or a concerto with more than one soloist (in this case, these are four soloists within a larger ensemble. The content is in a separate file, triggered by the variables, and \global defining Staff settings).

What I would like would be for the toplevel StaffGroup "Staff_soloists" to have a name, rotated 90° and extending to the left of the individual instrument names. Is there any way to do that?