Re: Request for contribution: font demonstration examples

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Request for contribution: font demonstration examples
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:31:09 +0100

Am 31.01.19 um 11:42 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi Malte,

thank you, that looks like a good example.

I will have to see if I can reasonably manage the indent in the infrastructure (because by default some instrument names are cut off).

And (maybe trickier) I will have to find a way to use \partcombine or \partCombine, depending on the LilyPond version used ...
I was lazy (and in a hurry), probably the same could be easily done with chords or << >> (without \\) and not use \partCombine.